A day in the future
1. Kidzania is a children’s career-themed park where children can experience various real-world jobs. Later they will receive “KidZos” and will be able to make their own bank accounts.
2. Along with children experiencing what it’s like to be an adult, through the program, they will have the opportunity to develop social skills as well as leadership skills.
Weekends / Holidays : Adult (from 15 years old) 500 Baht, Kids (4-14 years old) 1,000 Baht, Toddlers (2-3 years old) 500 Baht
Official Homepage : http://bangkok.kidzania.com/th-th
A major throwback to your childhood
1. The game is a typical survival gun game where you shoot your opponent. The facility is easy to find as it is located in the center of the city, and you can it enjoy until late hours.
2. Every one of the age 7 and up can enjoy the game and is currently enjoyed by many families and friends because it is a safe as well as fun activity.
Welcome to a wonderland for the dauntless
1. If your child is a huge fan of dinosaurs or the movie “Jurassic Park”, the Dinosaur Planet is a fun place worth giving a visit.
2. Dinosaur planet is divided into four sections and has 3D and 4D, indoor and outdoor exhibition spaces. The facility is open to people of all ages.
Official Homepage : https://www.dinosaurplanet.net/en